“Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together. ” Anaïs Nin
Big thanks to Jackie from the beautiful Life SE Magazine for the “Infinity Dreams Award” 🙂 What a promising way to start the year ..
Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back (checked)
- Post the award badge and rules (yep!)
- Speak of your 7 dreams.
1- I understand dream as wish. So my first is for me and my family obviously (related either by blood or by heart). I am dreaming of us all growing old (but please not too senile!) together, having fun with our kids and grand kids and always be in love, passionated and eager to explore all the beauties of life …
2. I dream of peace and empathy. That we all have at least a safe place we can call Home. A place we can return and feel sure to find (almost) exactly as we left it.
3. I dream I would get a well paid and not too consuming job. That gives me enough money to feel free to do/buy whatever I feel like and prepare the best surprises to my loved ones. A job I can do from everywhere, that stimulates my creativity and makes me want to do better (the rule says Dream, right?)
4. I dream of a big house, with massive windows that welcome all the sun rays. A big garden, an office outside, a huge kitchen and very large living room …Have you ever heard of garden and sun rooms ?
5. I wish that radicalism, racism, GMO, pollution, exploitations would be totally meaningless.
6. I dream I had the gift of time traveling. Obviously I could share it with the people I wish to travel with 😉
7. And I dream this Irish proverb would come true for all of us ” May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night“.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
- And this is where I bugged. Because I have a hard time with respecting rules all the way (I think it is a French thing). So I nominate … tratatatata … YOU!!! Yes, I am looking at you (I just saw you checking the camera!) . Because I am so thankful for your time here with me. Now, look at me in the eyes and tell me: what are you dreams made of?